– We train our representatives using our own system which differs from 98% of the current roofing & storm restoration contractors and will assist you in closing more deals because you have more time to engage customers and spend less time doing back-end administrative duties. We offer more bonuses for performance and higher percentages for top earners within the company.
– We are seeking qualified applicants with at least 2 years experience in roofing and storm restoration industry management including intricate knowledge of the inspection and claims process. If you are the type of individual that has the ability to lead and motivate a team towards success, monitor each representative individually and assist with large or complex deals to close more business we would like to hear from you.
– We are seeking detailed, punctual individuals with extensive knowledge of the various roofing systems and products we install to streamline the ordering, delivery and scheduling of jobs which includes coordinating with our installation crews & customers, negotiating with suppliers to ensure Room 2 Roof is receiving the best possible material pricing and overseeing quality control in the field so that each job is installed to our high standards utilizing all of the methods and materials we require to complete that particular roofing system.
– We are seeking outgoing, charismatic individuals that have the ability to light up a room and carry on an intelligent conversation with people from all walks of life. Room 2 Roof will train you on basic storm restoration & roofing/siding product knowledge which will assist you at pre-qualifying potential customers.
– We seek educated individuals with HAAG certifications and/or 2+ yrs Insurance adjusting experience to assist us in meeting with insurance adjusters on site for appointments, re-inspections as well as handling larger residential and commercial claims that include multiple buildings to increase our claim approvals ensuring that our clients are being fairly treated by their insurance company.
These positions will require some travel so having a valid driver’s license and suitable transportation is vital.
-Our company is growing rapidly, we recognize and reward talented individuals.
-If you are a money motivated success driven Self starter the opportunity to advance within the company is now.
-We conduct our business with the highest integrity and seek individuals who hold similar core values.
-Room 2 Roof is a Drug free company and has a Zero tolerance policy regarding this matter.
Room 2 Roof is an equal opportunity employer and a diverse multi–cultural company so we encourage qualified Men and Women from all races and religions to apply. We hold our highest focus on quality and customer service and have a reputation for being the best in our field – If you have the same goals we look forward to hearing from you.